On December 7-8, in Moscow, at the “Legenda” Billiard Club, the VI Annual International Russian Billiards Tournament among lawyers for the Cup of MCBA “Bureau of Lawyers “De jure” – 2019 will be held..
As of October 31, 35 lawyers from all over Russia have already registered for the tournament. This is already a record, but we do not want to stop and we invite all colleagues to become part of our billiard party.
- View: Pyramid.
- Discipline: Free.
- Level: Amateur.
- Participants: All lawyers who have passed the full registration procedure.
- Type: commercial.
- Number of participants: unlimited, upon completion of registration.
- Scheme: individual meetings on a double grid (Olympic system).
- Schedule of meetings: top grid up to 3 wins with time limit; bottom grid up to 2 wins with time limit; final – up to 3 wins without time limit.
- Gathering of guests and warm-up on December 7: from 10:30 to 11:30
- Beginning of the first games: at 12:00
- Gathering of guests and warm-up on December 8: from 10:30 to 11:00
- Beginning of the first games: at 11:00
- Entrance fee: 3000 rubles (goes completely to the formation of the prize Fund)
- Prize Fund: distributed from the contributions of participants for 1, 2 and 3 places.
- Form of clothing: trousers, shirt, vest and shoes (optional – butterfly).
To register, you must fill out the registration form. Receive confirmation to the specified mail or phone number. Choose the method of entrance fee transfer and implement it.
For information: tel. 8 (903) 583-59-18 – Elena.
Important information for guests of the capital: Elena, whose number is listed above, is also ready to help you with the organization of the necessary transfers in Moscow and accommodation at the “Mitino” Hotel. When booking rooms through Elena there is an additional 10% discount on the prices listed on the hotel’s website, and taxis to BC “Legenda” and back are provided free of charge.
BC “Legenda” address: Pyatnitskoe Highway, 3, Shopping Center “Pyatnitsa”, 2nd floor.
Mitino Hotel address: Pyatnitskoe Highway, 18